Sunday, September 02, 2007

Bored

"I’ll keep you by my side with my superhuman might."

I am sitting at home and very bored. I was just about to go running when it began to down pour. The weather in Texas has been odd this summer and we have gotten so much rain, my grass is actually green. Last summer the grass was burnt and my monthly electric bill was in the $400's. This month my bill is still $250.00 and the grass is actually growing. I am so glad that we have a long weekend. I need to just rest tomorrow. I do have a kickboxing class from 11 - 12 but that's something I look forward too.
Just got home from shopping earlier. I am coming home in September for a few days and have nothing to wear. I was very happy because I went down another jean size, yes! I am now a 10! I don't think I have been in a 10 since high school. Sadly for me though that even though I went down in jean sizes I could not find any shirts that, in my opinion, looked good. The weight loss has not affected my boobs. Right now the majority of shirts are low cut and v-necked. For most people this is fine but I was born blessed or cursed depending on how you look at it. When I wear a lot of these types of shirts, I look like I am showcasing the girls. Not exactly what I want for my aunts 50th anniversary party in the convent.
My aunt entered the Sister's of Mercy when she was 17 or 18 and she has spent the past 50 years serving God. I was amazed to learn that it has been 50 years. I dont even like driving the same car for 5 years, never mind poverty and chastity for 50 years. I have often wondered how the apple fell so far from the tree.
Well the rain is stopping so hopefully I can run for about 40 minutes.

3 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

I am surprised she is still a sister. The majority of sisters I know stopped being them in the 60's 70's and 80's

The Angry Piper said...

Yay boobs!

Eve said...

Malach - She is one tough sister too. She was a math and bio teacher at Bishop Feehan. She has always been good to me though.

Piper - What can I say. I have big boobs! Did you check out my little animation on my myspace? I posed for it. :)